연구 과제 주관 기관 : NIPA(National IT Industry Promotion Agency)
- T. He, S. Krishnamurthy, L. Luo, T. Yan, L. Gu, R. Stoleru, G. Zhou, Q. Cao, P. Vicaire, J. A. Stankovic, T. F. Abdelzaher, J. Hui, and B. Krogh, " VigilNet: An Integrated Sensor Network System for Energy-Efficient Surveillance," ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, Vol. 2, February 2006, pp. 1-38. https://doi.org/10.1145/1138127.1138128
- N. Xu, S. Rangwala, K. K. Chintalapudi, D. Ganesan, A. Broad, R. Govindan, and D. Estrin, "A Wireless Sensor Network for Structural Monitoring," in Proc. ACM SenSys, November 2004.
- L. Selavo, A. Wood, Q. Cao, T. Sookoor, H. Liu, A. Srinivasan, Y. Wu, W. Kang, J. Stankovic, D. Young, and J. Porter, "LUSTER: Wireless Sensor Network for Environmental Research," in Proc. ACM SenSys , November 2007.
- S. Mishra, M. Reisslein, and G. Xue, "A Survey of Multimedia Streaming in Wireless Sensor Networks," IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Vol. 10, January 2008, pp. 18-39. https://doi.org/10.1109/SURV.2008.080404
- M. Heissenb¨uttel, T. Braun, M. W¨alchli, and T. Bernoulli, "Optimized Stateless Broadcasting in Wireless Multi-hop Networks," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, April 2006.
- Sze-Yao Ni, Yu-Chee Tseng, Yuh-Shyan Chen, and Jang-Ping Sheu, "The Broadcast Storm Problem in a Mobile Ad Hoc Network," in Proc. ACM/IEEE MobiCom, August 1999, pp. 151-162.
- Zygmunt J. Haas, Joseph Y. Halpern, and Li Li, "Gossip-Based Ad Hoc Routing," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, June 2002.
- R. Chandra, V. Ramasubramanian, and K. P. Birman, "Anonymous Gossip: Improving Multicast Reliability in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," in Proc. IEEE ICDCS, April 2001.
- P. Levis, N. Patel, D. Culler, and S. Shenker, "Trickle: A Self- Regulating Algorithm for Code Propagation and Maintenance in Wireless Sensor Networks," in Proc. Symposium on Network System Design and Implementation (NSDI), March 2004.
- M. Miller, C. Sengul, and I. Gupta, "Exploring the Energy-Latency Tradeoff for Broadcasts in Energy-Saving Sensor Networks," in Proc. IEEE ICDCS, June 2005.
- T. Elamsy, and R. El-Marakby, "Flooding Zone Initialization Protocol (FZIP): Enabling Efficient Multimedia Diffusion for Multi-hop Wireless Networks," in Proc. IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), July 2008, pp. 1056-1061.
- P. Kyasanur, R. R. Choudhury, and I. Gupta., "Smart Gossip: An Adaptive Gossip-based Broadcasting Service for Sensor Networks," in Proc. IEEE MASS, October 2006.
- Max do V. Machado, Raquel A.F. Mini, and Antonio A.F. Loureiro, "Gossiping using the Energy Map in Wireless Sensor Networks," in Proc. ACM MSWiM, October 2007.
- T-Ch Huang, Y-P Lin, and Lung Tang, "Netighbor-Aware Gossip-Based Broadcasting Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks," in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing (CMC), April 2010.
- T. Elamsy, and R. El-Marakby, "Flooding Zone Control Protocol (FZCP): Enhancing the Reliability of Real-Time Multimedia Delivery in WSNs," in Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT), December 2009.