Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Chou, S., and Krauss, P., "Imprint Lithography with Sub-10nm Feature Size and High Throughput," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 35, pp. 237-240, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9317(96)00097-4
- Guo, L.J., "Recent progress in nanoimprint technology and its applications," Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 37, pp. R123-R141, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0022-3727/37/11/R01
- Young, W.B., "Analysis of the nanoimprint Lithography with a Viscous Model," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 77, pp.405-411, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2005.01.024
- Rowland, H.D., and King, W. P., "Polymer Deformation and Filling Modes during Microembossing," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 14, pp. 1625-1632, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0960-1317/14/12/005
- Heyderman, L.J., Schift, H., David, C., Gobrecht, J., and Schweizer, T., "Flow behavior of thin polymer films used for hot embossing lithography," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 54, pp.229-245, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9317(00)00414-7
- Kim, K.W., Noorani, R.I., and Kim, N.W., "A study on the uniformity improvement of residual layer of a large area nanoimprint lithography," Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp.19-23, 2010.