연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단, 한국기술교육대학교
- K. Ishibashi, K. Hirata, and N. Hosokawa, "Mass spectrometric ion analysis in the sputtering of oxide targets," Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A., Vol. 10, pp.1718-1722, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1116/1.577776
- K. Tominaga, T. Ueda, T. Ao, M. Kataoka, and I. Mori, "ITO films prepared by facing target sputtering system," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 281-282, pp. 194-197, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6090(96)08611-7
- Y. Hoshi, H. Kato, and K. Funatsu, "ITO films deposited by facing target sputtering," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 445, pp. 245-250, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(03)01182-9
N. Taga, M. Maekawa, Y. Shigesato, I. Yasui, M. Kamei and T. E. Haynes, "Deposition of Heteroepitaxial
$In_2O_3$Thin Films by Molecular Beam Epitaxy," Jpn. J. Appl.Phys., Vol. 37.6524-6529, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.37.6524
- C. Nunes de Carvalho, A. M. Botelho do Rego, A. Amaral, P. Brogueira and G. Lavareda, "Effect of substrate temperature on the surface structure, composition and morphology of indium-tin oxide films," Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 124, pp. 70-75, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0257-8972(99)00619-2
- Y. S. Jung, J. Y. Seo, D. K. Lee and D. Y. Jeon, "Influence of DC magnetron sputtering parameters on the properties of amorphous indium zinc oxide thin film," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 445, pp. 63-71, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2003.09.014
K. H. Noh, M. K. Choi, S. H. Park, and H. R, Joo, "Amorphous Transparent Conducting film
$In_2O_3:Zn$," Hankook Kwanghan Hoeji, Vol. 13, pp.455-459, 2002. https://doi.org/10.3807/KJOP.2002.13.5.455
- D. C. Paine, B. Yaglioglu, Z. Beiley, and S. Lee, "Amorphous IZO-based transparent thin film transistors," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 516, pp.5894-5898, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2007.10.081
- L. Raniero, I. Ferreira, A. Pimentel, A. Goncalves, P. Canhola, E. Fortunato, and R. Martins, "Role of hydrogen plasma on electrical and optical properties of ZGO, ITO and IZO transparent and conductive coatings," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 511-512, pp. 295-298, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2005.12.057
- R. Das, K. Adhikary, and S. Ray, "The role of oxygen and hydrogen partial pressures on structural and optical properties of ITO films deposited by reactive rfmagnetron sputtering," Appl. Surf. Sci., Vol. 253, pp. 6068 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2007.01.107
Y. Yan, S. J. Pennycook, J. Dai, R. P. H. Chang, A. Wang, and T. J. Marks, "Polytypoid structures in annealed
$In_2O_3$-ZnO films," Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 73, pp. 2585-2587, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.122513
J. K. Lee, H. M. Kim, S. H. Park, J. J. Kim, B. R. Rhee, and S. H. Sohn, "Heat treatment effects on electrical and optical properties of ternary compound
$In_2O_3$-ZnO films," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 92, pp. 5761-5765, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1511292
H. M. Kim and J. J. kim, "Heat treatment effects on the electrical properties of
$In_2O_3$-ZnO films prepared by rf-magnetron sputtering method," J. Korean Vacuum Society, Vol. 14, pp. 238-244, 2005.
- J. Tauc, R. Grigorovichi, and A. Vancu, "Optical Properties and Electronic Structure of Amorphous Germanium," Phys. Stat. Sol., Vol. 15, pp. 627-637, 1966. https://doi.org/10.1002/pssb.19660150224
- J. Jia, A. Takasaki, N. Oka, and Y. Shigesato, "Experimental observation on the Fermi level shift in polycrystalline Al-doped ZnO films," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 112, pp. 013718-1-7, 2112. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4733969
- D. H. Hwang, H. H. Ahn, K. N. Hui, K. S. Hui, and Y. G. Son, "Effect of oxygen partial pressure contents on the properties of Al-doped ZnO thin films prepared by radio frequency sputtering," J. Ceram. Proc. Res., Vol. 12, pp. 150-154, 2011.
- D. H. Oh, Y. S. No, S. Y. Kim, W. J. Cho, J. Y. Kim, and T. W. Kim, "Thermal effects on the structural, electrical, and optical properties of Al-doped ZnO films deposited on glass substrates," J. Ceram. Proc. Res., Vol. 12, pp. 488-491, 2011.