- American Carbon Registry, 2010, Methodology for REDD avoiding planned deforestation.
- Choi, J. H; Um, J. S. 2012, Application of Satellite Image to Evaluate UN-REDD Registration Potential of North Korea : a Case Study of Mt.Geumgang, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, 20(4):77-87. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2012.20.4.077
Choi, J. H; Joo, S, M; Um, J. S. 2013, Evaluating Cross-correlation of GOSAT
$CO_2$Concentration with MODIS NDVI Patterns in North-East Asia, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, 21(5):15-22. https://doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2013.21.5.015
- FAO, 2005, Global forest resource assessment 2005, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Han, K. J; Youn, Y. C. 2007, An Economic Feasibility Study of AR CDM project in North Korea, Journal Of Korea Forest Sociery, 96(3): 235-244.
- Hansen, M. C; Roy, D. P; Lindquist, E; Adusei, B; Justice, C. O; Altstatt, A. 2008, A method for integrating MODIS and Landsat data for systematic monitoring of forest cover and change in the Congo Basin, Remote Sensing of Environment, 112(5):2495-2513. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2007.11.012
- Hardcastle, P. D; Baird, D. 2008, Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon, Report prepared for the Office of Climate Change, Penicuick, UK 2008.
- IPCC, 2003, Good practice guidance for land use, land-use change and foresty, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies(IGES) for the IPCC.
- Jenson, J. R. 2005, Introductory digital image processing : a remote sensing perspective, Pearson Prentice Hall, 3rd edtion, NJ, pp. 526.
- Jo, J. H; Koo, J. C; Youn, Y. C. 2011, Economic feasibility of REDD project for preventing deforestation in North Korea, Journal of Korean Forest Society, 100(4):630-638.
- Jung, M. H; Lee, S. H; Chang, E. M; Hong, S. W. 2012, Method of Monitoring Forest Vegetation Change based on Change of MODIS NDVI Time Series Pattern, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, 20(4):47-55. https://doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2012.20.4.047
- Kim, J. W; Um, J. S. 2013, Comparative Evaluation between Administrative and Watershed Boundary in Carbon Sequestration Monitoring, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment, 22(5):439-454. https://doi.org/10.14249/eia.2013.22.5.439
- Khl, M; Baldauf, T; Plugge, D; Krug, J. 2009, Reduced emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD): a climate change mitigation strategy on a critical track, Carbon Balance and Management, 4(10):4-10. https://doi.org/10.1186/1750-0680-4-4
- Lee, D. K; Oh, Y. C; Kim, J. U. 2007, A Study on Forest Changes for A/R CDM in North Korea, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology, 10(2):97-104.
- Lee, N. Y. 2011, Estimation of carbon storage in three cool-temperate broad-leaved deciduous forests at Bukhansan national park, Korea, Journal of National Park Research, 2(2):53-57.
- Lee, S. H. 2004, Situation of Degraded Forest Land in DPRK and Strategies for Forestry Cooperation between South and North Korea, Journal of Agriculture & Life Sciences, 38(3): 101-113.
- Oh, Y. C. 2012, A study on the UNFCCC forestry mechanism in North Korea, Ph.d. thesis Seoul National University.
- Park, J. W; Lee, J. S. 2011, Analysis of spatial distribution and estimation of carbon emissions in deforestation using gis and administrative Data, Journal of Korean Forest Society, 100(3): 466-475.
- Park, K. S. 2004, The main species and trends of forestry industry in North Korea, Korea Forest Research Institute.
- Park, T. J; Lee, W. K; Jung, R. S; Kim, M. I; Kwon, T. H. 2011, Application of remote sensing technology for developing REDD+ monitoring systemsm, Journal of Korean Forest Society, 100(3):315-326.
- Penmean, J; Gytarsky, M; Hiraishi, T; Krug, T; Kruger, D; Pipatti, R; Buendia, L; Miwa, K; Ngara, T; Tanabe, K; Wagner, F. 2003, Good practice Guidance for Land Use, Land-use Chanfe and Forestry, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies.
- RFF, 2007, Policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Tropical Forestry, pp.54.
- Informed consent utilizing satellite imagery in forestry carbon trading with North Korea vol.17, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10784-016-9333-x
- UN-REDD 기회비용 산정에서 위성영상 기반의 MRV 여건평가: 금강산을 사례로 vol.22, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2014.22.3.047
- Comparative evaluation of South versus North Goseong County in terms of forest carbon offset potential vol.24, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1007/s41324-016-0001-6