Supported by : 한국연구재단
- R. M. Hazen, The Diamond Makers; Vol. 1, pp.104-52, Cambridge University Press, UK, 1999.
- D. Fisher and R. A. Spits, "Spectroscopic Evidence of GE POL HPHT-treated Natural Type IIa Diamonds," Gems Gemol., 36  42-49 (2000). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.36.1.42
- O. S. Song, "Characterization of Synthesized and Treated Gem Diamonds," Met. Mater. Int., 13  427-31 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03027880
- W. Wang, T. Moses, R. C. Linares, J. E. Shiglet, M. Hall, and J. E. Butler, "Gem-quality Synthetic Diamonds Grown by a Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Method," Gems Gemol., 39  268-83 (2003). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.39.4.268
- J. E. Shigley, R. Abbaschian, and C. Clarke "Gemesis Laboratory-created Diamond," Gems Gemol., 38  301-09 (2002). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.38.4.301
- M. Z. Othman, P. W. May, N. A. Fox, and P. J. Heard, "Incorporation of Lithium and Nitrogen into CVD Diamond Thin Films," Diamond Relat. Mater., 44 1-7 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diamond.2014.02.001
- E. Rohrer, C. E. Nebel, M. Stutzmann, A. Floter, R. Zachai, X. Jiang, and C. P. Klages, "Photoconductivity of Undoped, Nitrogen-and Boron Doped CVD-and Synthetic Diamond," Diamond Relat. Mater., 7 879-83 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-9635(97)00318-X
- P. M. Martineau, S. C. Lawson, A. J. Taylor, S. J. Quinn, D. J. F. Evans, and M. J. Crowder, "Identification of Synthetic Diamond Grown Using Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)," Gems Gemol., 40  2-25 (2004). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.40.1.2
- B. Willems, A. Tallaire, and J. Barjon, "Exploring the Origin and Nature of Luminescent Regions in CVD Synthetic Diamond," Gems Gemol., 47  202-07 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.47.3.202
- W. Wang, M. S. Hall, K. S. Moe, J. Tower, and T. M. Moses, "Latest-generation CVD-grown Synthetic Diamonds from Apollo Diamond Inc.," Gems Gemol., 43  294-312 (2007). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.43.4.294
- C. M. Breeding and J. E. Shigley, "The 'Type' Classification System of Diamonds and Its Importance in Gemology," Gems Gemol., 45  96-111 (2009). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.45.2.96
- A. T. Collins, H. Kanda, and H. Hiatawaki, "Colour Changes Produced in Natural Brown Diamonds by High-pressure High-temperature Treatment," Diamond Relat. Mater., 9 113-22 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-9635(00)00249-1
- W. Wang, U. F. S. D'haenens-Johansson, P. Johnson, K. S. Moe, E. Emerson, M. E. Newton, and T. M. Moses "CVD Synthetic Diamonds From Gemesis Corp.," Gems Gemol., 48  80-97 (2012). https://doi.org/10.5741/GEMS.48.2.80
- lement Six Ltd., "A Method of Incorporating a Mark in the Chemical Vapor Deposition Diamond (in UK)," UK. Patent, 10-2006-7012804, 2006.