Supported by : 항공우주연구원
- 1990, Hirsch, H., "Numerical computation of internal and external flows, computational methods for inviscid and viscous flows Vol.2," John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England.
- 1982, Thompkins, W.T. and Bush, R.H., "Boundary treatments for implicit solutions to Euler and Navier-Stokes equations," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol.48, Issue 2, pp.302-311. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(82)90052-3
- 1994, Luo, H., Baum, J.D., Lohner, R. and Cabello, J., "Implicit schemes and boundary conditions for compressible flows on unstructured meshes," AIAA 32nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit, Reno, NV, U.S.A., AIAA-94-0816.
- 1982, Chakravarthy, S.R., "Euler Equations Implicit Schemes and Implicit Boundary Conditions," AIAA 20th Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Olando, Florida, U.S.A., AIAA-82-0228.
- 1989, Choi, Y., "Computation of Low Mach Number Compressible Flow," Ph.D. Thesis, The Pennsylvania State Univeristy.
- 1995, Weiss, J.M. and Smith, W.A., "Preconditioning Applied to Variable and Constant Density Flows," AIAA Journal, Vol.33, No.11, pp.2050-2057. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.12946
- 1981, Roe, P.L., "Approximate Riemann Solvers, Parameter Vectors, and Difference Schemes," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol.43, Issue 2, pp.357-372. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(81)90128-5
- 1979, van Leer, B., "Towards the Ultimate Conservative Difference Scheme, V. A Second Order Sequel to Godunov's Method," J. Com. Phys., Vol.32, pp.101-136. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(79)90145-1
- 1995, Venkatakrishnan, V., "Convergence to Steady State Solutions of the Euler Equations on Unstructured Grids with Limiters," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol.118, Issue 1, pp.120-130. https://doi.org/10.1006/jcph.1995.1084
- 2003, White, Frank M., "Fluid mechanics," McGraw-Hill, NY.
- 1982, Ni, R.-H., "A Multiple-Grid Scheme for Solving the Euler Equations," AIAA Journal, Vol.20, No.11, pp.1565-1571. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.51220
- 1999, Haselbacher, A.C., "A Grid-Transparent Numerical Method for Compressible Viscous Flows on Mixed Unstructured Grids," Ph.D. Thesis, Loughborough University.
- 2016, NPARC Alliance Verification and Validation Archive, http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/wind/valid/achieve.html.
- 1970, Denis, S.C.R. and Chang, G., "Numerical Solutions for Steady Flow Past a Circular Cylinder at Reynolds Numbers up to 100," Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol.42, Issue 3, pp.471-489. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112070001428
- 1978, Tuann, S.-Y. and Olson, M.D., "Numerical Studies of the Flow around a Circular Cylinder by a Finite Element Method," Computer and Fluids, Vol.6, Issue 4, pp.219-240. https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-7930(78)90015-4
- 2010, Lee, H., Kwak, E. and Lee, S., "Investigation on Characteristics of Modified Artificial Compressibility Method," KSAS 2010 Fall Conference, Jeju, Republic of Korea.
- 1959, Hakkinen, R.J., Greber, I., Trilling, L. and Abarbanel, S.S., "The Interaction of an Oblique Shock Wave with a Laminar Boundary Layer."