Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China, Ministry Education Foundation of China
- S. Qaisar, R. M. Bilal, W. Iqbal, M. Naureen, and S. Lee, "Compressive sensing: Fromtheory to applications, a survey," J. Commun. Netw., vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 443-456, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/JCN.2013.000083
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal, "Wireless sensor network survey," Comput. Netw., vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2292-2330, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2008.04.002
- A. Hadjidj et al. "Wireless sensor networks for rehabilitation applications: Challenges and opportunities," J. Netw. Comput. Appl., vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 1-15, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnca.2012.10.002
- A. Liu, J, Ren, X. Li, Z. Chen, and X. (S.) Shen, "Design principles and improvement of cost function based energy aware routing algorithms for wireless sensor networks," Comput. Netw., vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 1951-1967, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2012.01.023
- Q. Yang, S. He, J. Li, J. Chen, and Y. Sun, "Energy-efficient probabilistic area coverage in wireless sensor," IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 367-377, 2015.
- G. Q. Huang, P. K. Wright, and S. T. Newman, "Wireless manufacturing: A literature review, recent developments, and case studies," Intl. J. Comput. Integr. Manuf., vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 579-594, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/09511920701724934
- S. Hong et al., "SNAIL: An IP-based wireless sensor network approach to the internet of things,", IEEE Wireless Commun., vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 34-42, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/MWC.2010.5675776
- X.-Y. Li, Y. Wang, and Y. Wang, "Complexity of data collection, aggregation, and selection for wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Comput., vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 386-399, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TC.2010.50
- S. Boulfekhar, and M. Benmohammed, "A novel energy efficient and lifetime maximization routing protocol in wireless sensor networks," Wireless Pers. Commun., vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 1333-1349, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-013-1081-4
- X. Ke, L. Sun, and Z.Wu, "Distributed scheduling for real-time convergecast in wireless sensor networks," J. Commun., vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 44-50, 2007.
- H. Zhang, H. Ma, X.-Y. Li, and S. Tang, "In-network estimation with delay constraints in wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 368-380, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2012.122
- S. He, X. Li, J. Chen, P. Cheng, Y. Sun, and D. Simplot-Ryl, "EMD: Energy-efficient P2P message dissemination in delay-tolerant wireless sensor and actor networks," IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 75-84, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2013.SUP.0513007
- S. He, K. Chen, D. Yau, K. Y. David, and Y. Youxian, "Cross-layer optimization of correlated data gathering in wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1678-1691, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMC.2011.210
- Y. Cao, D. Qu, and T. Jiang, "Throughput maximization in cognitive radio system with transmission probability scheduling and traffic pattern prediction," ACM/Springer MONET, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 604-617, 2012.
- A. Liu, X. Jin, G. Cui, and Z. Chen, "Deployment guidelines for achieving maximal lifetime and avoiding energy holes in sensor network" Elsevier Inf. Sci., vol. 230, pp. 197-226, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2012.12.037
- S. He, J. Chen, X. Li, X. Shen, and Y. Sun, "Mobility and intruder prior information improving the barrier coverage of sparse sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1268-1282, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMC.2013.129
- A. Liu, D. Zhang, P. Zhang, G. Cui, and Z. Chen, "On mitigating hotspots to maximize network lifetime in multi-hop wireless sensor network with guaranteed transport delay and reliability", Peer-to-Peer Netw. Appl., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 255-273, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12083-012-0130-1
- P. Rezayat, M. Mahdavi, M. Ghasemzadeh, and M. A. Sarram, "A novel real-time power aware routing protocol in wireless sensor networks," Intl. J. Comput. Sci. Netw. Security, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 300-305, 2010.
- M, Radi et al., "Multipath routing in wireless sensor networks: Survey and research challenges," Sensors, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 650-685, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3390/s120100650
- A. Sinha and D.K. Lobiyal, "Multi-level strategy for energy efficient data aggregation in wireless sensor networks," Wireless Pers. Commun., vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 1513-1531, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-013-1093-0
- P. Zhang, G. Xiao, and H.-P. Tan, "Clustering algorithms for maximizing the lifetime of wireless sensor networks with energy-harvesting sensors," Comput. Netw., vol. 57, no. 14, pp. 2689-2704, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2013.06.003
- H. T. Malazi et al., "DEC: Diversity-based energy aware clustering for heterogeneous sensor networks," Ad Hoc Sensor Wireless Netw., vol. 12, no. 1-2, pp. 53-72, 2013.
- Y. Li, C. S. Chen, Y.-Q. Song, Z.Wang, and Y. Sun, "Enhancing real-time delivery in wireless sensor networks with two-hop information," IEEE Trans. Ind. Inf., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 113-122, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2009.2017938
- S. C. Ergen and P. Varaiya, "TDMA scheduling algorithms for sensor networks", Berkeley: Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, 2005.
- P. Gupta and P.R. Kumar. "The capacity of wireless networks," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 388-404, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/18.825799