Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- Wang, Z.H. and He, W.J., "Further Research on Image Processing of Micro-dimension Measurement," Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, pp. 235-236, (2001).
- Han, J.H., and Zhao, S.S., "Research on subpixel detecting on-line system based on machine vision for inner diameter of bearings," Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, vol. 12(3), pp. 15-18, (2007).
- T LI, and N Ning, "Study on circle locating technology based on machine vision," Computer Engineering and Application, vol. 48(9), pp. 153-156, (2012). https://doi.org/10.3778/j.issn.1002-8331.2012.09.044
- Xu, G.B., Zhou, M.J., and Xiong, Z.G., "An improved adaptive fusion edge detection algorithm for road images," Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences, vol. 4(4), pp. 129-137, (2012).
- Sun, W., Zhang, X.R., and Tang, H.Q., "Lane Coordination Detection Based on Hough Transformation and Least Square Fitting," Opto-Electronic Engineering, vol. 38(10), pp. 13-19, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-501X.2011.10.003
- Xu, L., Oja, E., and Kultanen, P., "A new curve detection method: randomized Hough transform(rth)," Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 11. pp. 331-338, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-8655(90)90042-Z
- Ballard, D.H., "Generalizing the Hough transform to detect arbitrary shape," Pattern Recognition, vol. 13, No.2, pp.111-122, (1981). https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-3203(81)90009-1
- Zhao, G.X. and Huang, S., "An Improved Randomized Hough Method of Circle Detection," Computer Technology and Developmrnt, 18(4): pp. 77-79, (2008).
- Zhu, X.L., Gao, C.H., and He, B.W., "An Improved Method of Hough Transform Circle Detection Based on the Midpoint Circle-Producing Algorithm," Journal of Engineering Graphics, pp. 29-33, (2010).
- Weiscope Optical Technology, Calibration slide, www.weiscope.com