Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- S. M. Lee, J. H. Kwon, S. Kwon, and K. C. Choi, "A Review of Flexible OLEDs Toward Highly Durable Unusual Displays," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 64, pp. 1922-1931, May (2017). https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2017.2647964
- S. Lee, S. Jeon, R. Chaji, and A. Nathan, "Transparent Semiconducting Oxide Technology for Touch Free Interactive Flexible Displays," Proc. IEEE, vol. 103, pp. 644-664, Apr. (2015). https://doi.org/10.1109/JPROC.2015.2405767
- H. Klauk, "Organic thin-film transistors," Chem. Soc. Rev., vol. 39, pp. 2643-2666, Jun. (2010).
- J. K. Jeong, "The status and perspectives of metal oxide thin-film transistors for active matrix flexible displays," Semicond. Sci. Technol., vol. 26, p. 34008, (2011). https://doi.org/10.1088/0268-1242/26/3/034008
- F. Torricelli, "Charge Transport in Organic Transistors Accounting for a Wide Distribution of Carrier Energies; Part I: Theory," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 59, pp. 1514-1519, May (2012). https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2012.2187830
- M. S. Shur, H. C. Slade, M. D. Jacunski, A. A. Owusu, and T. Ytterdal, "SPICE Models for Amorphous Silicon and Polysilicon Thin Film Transistors," J. Electrochem. Soc., vol. 144, pp. 2833-2839, Aug. (1997). https://doi.org/10.1149/1.1837903
- S. Chung, S. O. Kim, S. K. Kwon, C. Lee, and Y. Hong, "All-Inkjet-Printed Organic Thin-Film Transistor Inverter on Flexible Plastic Substrate," IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. 32, pp. 1134-1136, Aug. (2011). https://doi.org/10.1109/LED.2011.2156757
- P. Servati and A. Nathan, "Modeling of the reverse characteristics of a-Si:H TFTs," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 49, pp. 812-819, May (2002). https://doi.org/10.1109/16.998589
- J. Friedl, Mastering Regular Expressions. O'Reilly Media, Inc., pp. 143-184, (2006).
- M. Gabbrielli and S. Martini, "Programming Languages: Principles and Paradigms," Springer Science & Business Media, pp. 122-123, (2010).