- Volume 19 Issue 3
The thermal evaporation source is used to prepare thin films by physical vapor deposition. Materials of metals, organic materials, were tested and explained for thermal evaporation experiments. The developed effusion cell performance depends on the type of deposition material, the size of the crucible, the performance of the reflector, etc. and the proper conditions were found by producing, comparing and analyzing several sets of effusion cell to quantitatively evaluate the performance of the cell. The effusion cell for thermal evaporation source is used to prepare thin films of Ag, Cu, Mg.
- B. D. Yao, Y.F.Chan, and N. Wang, "Formation of ZnO nanostructures by a simple way of thermal evaporation", Applied Physics Letters, vol. 81, No. 4, pp. 757-759, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1495878
- Sung Hoon Jun and Eung Ki Lee, "DSMC Simulation of a Point Cell-source for OLED Deposition Process", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 11-16, 2010.
- Gi Chung Kwon et al, "Study of ALD Process using the Line Type Plasma Source", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 33-35, 2016.
- Eung Ki Lee, "Study on Optimization of the Vacuum Evaporation Process for OLED", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 35-40, 2008.
- Nam Ihn Cho and Min Chul Kim, "The Formation Technique of Thin Film Heaters for Heat Transfer Components", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 31-35, 2003.
- Youngcheol Joo et al, "Thermal Performance Analysis of Circular Source for OLED Vapor Deposition", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 39-42, 2007.
- Eung Ki Lee, "Three Dimensional Direct Monte Carlo Simulation on OLED Evaporation Process", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 37-42, 2009.
- Heon Lee, Sunghoon Hong, Kiyeon Yang, and Kyungwoo Choi, "Fabrication of Nano-sized Resist Patterns on Flexible Plastic Film using Thermal Curing Nano-imprint Lithography," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 83, pp. 323-327, 2006.
- Michael S. Arnold, Gregory J. McGraw, Stephen R. Forrest, and Richard R. Lunt, “Direct Vapor Jet Printing of Three Color Segment Organic Light Emitting Devices for White Light Illumination,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 92, No. 5, pp. 3301, 2008.
- Sang Chul Lim, Seong Hyun Kim, Hye Yong Chu, Jung Hun Lee, Jeong-Ik Lee, Ji Young Oh, Dojin Kim, and Taehyoung Zyung, "New Method of Driving OLED with an OTFT," Synthetic Metals, Vol. 151, pp. 197-201, 2005.
- Milton S. Hess and John F. Mikosky, "Vapor Deposition of Platinum using cw Laser Energy," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 43, No. 11, pp. 4680-4683,1972. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1660988
- Eungki Lee, "Simulation of the Thin-film Thickness Distribution for an OLED Thermal Evaporation Process," Vacuum, Vol. 83, pp. 848-852, 2009.
- Spencer E. Olson and Andrew J. Christlieb, "Gridless DSMC," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 227, pp. 8035-8064, 2008.
- J. B. Anderson and J. B. Fenn, "Velocity Distributions in Molecular Beams from Nozzle Sources," The Physics of Fluids, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp.780-787, 1965.
- P. S. Prasanth and Jose K. Kakkassery, "Molecular Models for Simulation of Rarefied Gas Flows using Direct Simulation Monte Carlo Method," Fluid Dynamics Research, Vol. 40, pp. 233-252, 2008.
- Eung Ki Lee, "Evaporation Process Modeling for Large OLED Mass-fabrication System", Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 29-34, 2006.