- Volume 20 Issue 1
In this study, we developed an application that can efficiently store and manage food ingredients in refrigerators. Rather than purchasing a new smart refrigerator, a small 'pocket scanner' is inserted inside the refrigerator using an existing refrigerator to track the location of food entering and leaving the refrigerator to efficiently organize the refrigerator and save time searching for ingredients. In addition, since it can automatically record the distribution period and purchase date, it notifies users through an alarm when the distribution period expires or is shortly left. As for the research method, after discovering the needs of users through in-depth interviews, the reactions of users were investigated by adding functions that fit those needs. Users felt satisfied with managing food efficiently through the 'pocket scanner' attached to the refrigerator and answered that it was very economical because various smart functions could be used without changing to a smart refrigerator. In the next study, we will also examine the usability of the application through usability evaluation.
- Ju-dong Lee, "RFID-based Automatic Entity Information Management System for Smart Refrigerator", Journal of Internet Computing and Service, 9(1): 43-54, 2008.
- Joh, Young-Hee, "A Framework for IoT-Based Convergence Personalized Menu Recommendation System," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 5(4): 147-153, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.147
- I.S Yoon, "Mordern Web Design", Hanbit, 2013.
- J.Redmon, S. Divvala, R. Girshick, and A. Farhadi, "You only look once: Unified, real-time object detection", in Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 779-788, 2016.
- Yeon-Ho Chu and Young-Kyu Choi, "A Deep Learning based IOT Device Recognition System", J. of The Korea Society of Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol.18, pp.01-05, 2019.
- Yong-Beom Park, Dong-Bin Choi and In-Soo Cho, "Taxation Analysis Using Machine Learning", J. of The Korean Society of Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 5, pp. 413-420, 2019.